|Power Supply||230 V|
|I Deal In||New Only|
The SERVOPRO FID is a Flame Ionization Detector based analyzer designed to assure safe operation within Cryogenic Air Separation plants by assuring the level of Total Hydrocarbons (THC) is maintained below inflammable limits as well as provide quality control in pure O2, N2, Ar, and Air.
- Low fuel consumption reduces cost of operation
- Remote communication capability ideal for unmanned plants
- Excellent output resolution over 3 operating ranges
- A Flame Ionization Detector (FID) burns hydrocarbons present in a sample to produce charged molecules which causes electrical conduction between 2 electrodes. The detector measures the conduction of charged particles and produces an output which is directly proportional to the concentration of Total Hydrocarbons (THC) in the sample.
- Reliable, Stable Flame Ionization Detector
- Standard factory set 3 measuring ranges with over range
- Automatic range change
- Flame out alarm and fuel shut off valve
- Inlet and Low Pressure Column in Air Separation Plants for Safety
- Truck filling stations and product pipelines for quality control of O2, N2 and Ar
- Cylinder filling stations for quality control of O2, N2 and Ar