The 5200 HD portable gas analyser is a rugged, heavy duty analyser designed to accurately measure the composition of common gas mixtures, while in field locations or light industrial applications.
- Suitable for accurately measuring levels of oxygen or carbon dioxide
- All sensors use non-depleting technologies, ensuring the unit is always ready for use
- Robust IP65 construction that meets the demanding needs of field location analysis
- A range of sampling options to meet individual user requirements
- Long life Li-ion rechargeable batteries for maximum ease of use
- ORSAT validated to meet USFDA performance requirements for verifying medical oxygen USP and nitrogen NF
- Oxygen – a choice of two Servomex paramagnetic transducers (standard or high accuracy), both offering fast, selective measurement of oxygen without the disadvantages of electrochemical or zirconia cells.
- Carbon dioxide – Single beam, single wavelength infrared technology using Servomex's patented long life source gives a highly stable, selective and low maintenance measurement.
- Paramagnetic and infrared sensors give reliable, credible results with low maintenance and running costs
- Small footprint, compact design and carrying strap ensure ease of use
- Digital interface developed with customers to ensure desirable functions
- User configurable concentration alarms and audible sounder
- Up to 200 measurement points can be stored in the analyser memory for later viewing
- White backlit LCD display
- Physiology studies
- Combustion optimization
- Medical gas verification
- Transformer entry